"*" indicates required fields
Receive Up To A $599 Cash Rebate! Yes, that is correct; we want to Pay You Free Money that you can’t get on your own, which should not affect your rental rate or offers provided by the property directly!
To Qualify, You Must:
The user agrees to all of the following conditions regarding our rebate process. Renters who do not follow instructions, disclaimers, and conditions will not qualify for a rebate. TexasDreamProperty.com, a real estate website, will be used strictly for marketing purposes to represent NB Elite Realty, the sponsoring brokerage, and all its agents involved in the transaction.
To receive your cash rebate, the following is required:
1. All applicants are required to write TexasDreamProperty.com and/or the NB Elite Realty Agent’s Name (For example, “Michael Carpenter”) that helped you on the following documents (1) Guest Card and (2) Application Completed for the Apartment Community. If there are two or more applicants, the same applies.
2. Sign a twelve-month or longer lease with an Apartment Community within our network! In rare circumstances, we may be able to provide a rebate on a six-month lease which is up to the discretion of the brokerage.
3. Renter’s rebate of up to $599.00 will be processed and mailed when the renter has met all the requirements and only after the sponsoring brokerage receives payment from the renter’s property leased.
4. To qualify for the rebate, the renter must submit the form online within 30 days of signing the lease agreement!
5. We try our best to process the rebates on the 1st and 15th of each month unless it falls on a weekend! Upon depositing the account, we will promptly send you a text message requiring you to sign up for a ZellePay(.)com Account within 7 days of sending the message to receive the money. Once the money has been sent, nothing can be changed. If you fail to set up and collect the money within this time, the funds will be used to pay it forward by helping animals, people, and local charities in need!
6. In rare circumstances, no rebate will be compensated if the commission is less than $400; as the property management companies, in many cases, require users to pay roughly $100 to sign up with the property (per year), a few to invoice them, a processing fee to receive the money via direct deposit, then we have to pay our E&O insurance, referral service that you came through as a lead! While this situation is not ideal or common, we want to be openly transparent with anyone who uses our services as we appreciate and value you, as this is how we put food on our tables!
If TexasDreamProperty.com does not receive compensation, the renter will be disqualified from the rebate. If the property the renter selects withholds its consent and does not compensate TexasDreamProperty.com for its lease, TexasDreamProperty.com will not be obligated to pay a rebate or compensate the renter. The rebate is subject to the consent of the party the locator represents.
The following rebates may be awarded:
$40-$160 Cash Rebate for Apartment Rents from $401-$800
$80-$200 Cash Rebate for Apartment Rents from $801-$1000
$100-$300 Cash Rebate for Apartment Rents from $1001-$1500
$150-$400 Cash Rebate for Apartment Rents from $1501-$2000
$200-$599 Cash Rebate for Apartment Rents greater than $2001
No Rebate Will Be Paid On Commissions Less Than $400
Rebates are based on industry-standard commissions from Apartment Communities to Real Estate Brokerages. Properties paying a reduced rate or flat fee will result in a reduced rebate. Rebates are paid on effective rents, less any discounts or special promotions the tenant receives.
The rebate is paid when the apartment community pays the sponsoring brokerage. A twelve-month minimum lease is required in most cases; unless otherwise mentioned by TexasDreamProperty.com in writing. The offer expires 30 days after signing the lease agreement. If, for any reason, a property decides not to pay the TexasDreamProperty.com referral fee, TexasDreamProperty.com reserves the right to void the rebate.
1. TexasDreamProperty.com reserves all rights to modify all rebates, specials, incentives, policies, disclaimers, etc., without notice. Rebates will be honored as we love paying renters if the renter has met all terms and conditions described.
2. Only one rebate is granted per lease.
3. If the renter has previously lived in the same property, the renter does not qualify for a rebate.
4. If the renter transfers or moves to a related property, the renter does not qualify for a rebate.
5. TexasDreamProperty.com is a website and/or .com used simply for marketing purposes and is not confused with a real estate brokerage. TexasDreamProperty.com’s owner is sponsored by NB Elite Realty as outlined in the Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services.
6. TexasDreamProperty.com does not receive commissions directly from the apartment communities management company; they are all paid to the sponsoring brokerage NB Elite Realty.
TexasDreamProperty.com may provide information to the apartment community, accounting department, brokerage, TexasDreamProperty.com admin, legal team, etc., to collect payment for the referral. Additionally, from time to time, we work directly with 3rd party vendors to help provide exclusive specials/lower rates/discounts and/or a better level of service on rental insurance, ESA pet approval, security companies, internet/cable providers, etc.; TexasDreamProperty.com site owner may or may not be compensated for this referral. In addition, by agreeing to these terms, you also agree to receive communication from all involved, not limited to email, phone, SMS, and mail forms of communication.
Any feedback or concerns regarding the “Rebate Terms and Conditions” should be sent to Rebate@TexasDreamProperty.com.